Continuous Motion Dance Academy Dress Code
Any and all CMDA staff and teachers can dismiss a dancer from class if hey are not adhering to the proper dress code! Dancers need to come prepared for each class. CMDA wants to teach students the value of being professional and looking the part.
- Girls- Pink ballet shoes (canvas preferred), Proper ballet clothes including leotard, tights, or a ballet skirt. HAIR MUST BE IN A NEAT TIGHT BUN. Black dance shorts is OK!
- Boys- black ballet shoes for men, fitted shirt.
- Girls- Black "Bloch slip on jazz shoe" #S0470. Any color tops ( crop, tank, fitted shirt, sports bra) and bottoms (dance shirts, leggings, jazz pants.) NO BAGGY CLOTHES ! Hair must be pulled up.
- Boys- Black "Bloch Super Jazz Split Sole Shoe" #S0401, fitted shirt or tank top and shorts or tights .
- Girls- Bare foot, half soles, or lyrical shoes. Any color tops ( crop, tank, fitted shirt, sports bra) and bottoms (dance shirts, leggings, jazz pants).
- Boys- Bare foot, half soles, or lyrical shoes. Any color tops and bottoms .
- Any clothes you can move in and tennis shoes.
Any clothing you can move in and black leather tap shoes with tie up laces.
Form fitted clothing and barefoot.